quarta-feira, dezembro 31, 2008

2008 in review

2008 was a great year for Casa Mont'Alves. When we look back it seems that it was yesterday that 2008 started and here we are in December. A Blog is a very nice way to review a little of our history, as Kim says a journal. It helps not to forget anyone or anything important.

I would like to start with our doggy achievements

Denyah d'Eroudur:
World Winner 2008
Norwegian Champion
BOB Laekenois at the Belgium Specialty
BIS at the Portuguese Belgium Shepherd Specialty
Lisbon Winner 2008
Mediterranean Winner 2008
Porto Winner 2008
Qualified for Crufts 2009
Best of Breed 2008 BOB08
Best dog in Herding Group 2008 BOG 08
5 times in the podium of the 1st group in 10 shows entered out of the 26 in the show calendar
Aucuri Agility Speed da Casa Mont'Alves
2nd in Group at Almeirim Dog Show
CAC-QC at the Belgium Shepherd Portuguese Specialty
Bugatti D'eroudur
CCC at the Belgium Shepherd Portuguese Specialty
Best male at the Belgium Shepherd Portuguese Specialty
Quila Just for me O'The little Lodge
BIS at the Collie Clube Specialty
Mediterranean Junior Winner
Lisbon Junior Winner
Gibraltar Junior Champion
Qualified for Crufts 2009
Green Paradise Shadow of Dreams
Lisbon Winner
Qualified for Crufts 2009
RCAC - RCACIB at the Collie Clube Specialty

Isa is pregnant and hopefuly we will have puppies in January

All of this would have not been achieveble without the wonderful help of my super, fantastic, love of my live, my princess, my darling daughter Isabela. She is always ready to help me at the shows and support my nervous temperament when the dogs go into the ring. THANK YOU PRINCESA !!!!!!
Apart from Isabela a special thank you to my wife and son Henrique. Henrique started the mini handling competition this year and out of 4 shows he got 2 first places and 1 second place which is great and made me very proud.
To all my friends in the dog show world, my family and those that in a way or another are involved in my live thank you and have a fantastic 2009 !!!!

Rui

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Friends Blogs

Old Posts

Who is following Mont'Alves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP