sábado, janeiro 02, 2010

Our sheltie Puppies are here !!!!!!!!!!!

On the night of the 25th of December i got my most wanted Xmas present. Quila gave birth to 4 puppies . 2 Tricolour females, 1 tricolour male and 1 tricolour female. They are all doing well. I am very happy and looking forward to see them grow and walk arroung the house.
It is a dream come true !!!!!!
I would like to thank a some friends that along the was have been helping me with this adventure. First and formost to Quila's , Mayke for giving me the opportunity to have this great dog. To my dear dear friend from the heart Bianca without you darling Quila would never be here. To Marcella that is always so helpful and helped with the mating and of course breed Quila's both parent's. To Trevor owner who let me used him on Quila. To Drª Luisa Mateus from the Vet university that has always been there to help and assist Quila during the pregnancy. Finally to my dear wife who let me have all my dogs and have two litters at the same time. Don't worry Bunny we will go to a fantastic SPA by the end of march !!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is Female number 1
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Female number 2
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Blue Merle Male
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tricolour Male
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Marcella 6:26 da tarde  

Congratulations on a lovely litter of Shelties :-)
Boy will you be busy in a few weeks time ..... Hope they will grow into handsome Shelties.
Marcella

Laureate 6:29 da tarde  

They are beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Jordan's K9s 8:38 da tarde  

Congratulations, they are stunning, Tri boy is just yummy. X Keep the pictures coming if you get time, :-)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Friends Blogs

Old Posts

Who is following Mont'Alves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP