sábado, janeiro 02, 2010

Denyah's puppies are here !!!!!!!

On the 28th of December my darling Denyah gave birth to 5 girls and 2 boys. It was a very quick delivery for so many puppies. Denyah is beeing a great mom. I love my laeken puppies :)
Thank you dear Tine for all your help :)
Photobucket
My love, me darling thank you for this wonderful babies , how i just love this dog !!!!!
Photobucket
Lunch time
Photobucket
Pink Girl
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Purple Girl
Photobucket
Photobucket
Red Girl
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
White Girl
Photobucket
Photobucket
Female
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Blue Male
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Male
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Marcella 6:28 da tarde  

Congrats on finally having puppies from Denya!!
They look so funny these Laeken babies :-) Will be nice to follow how they grow, keeping any?
Marcella

Jordan's K9s 8:40 da tarde  

Ah, how cute. X

Shelamo Shelties 2:42 da tarde  

Congrats !! Eight!.. a breed I don't know much about, so plain looking right now compared to shelties :) looking forward to growing pics ..
Maureen

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Friends Blogs

Old Posts

Who is following Mont'Alves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP