quinta-feira, julho 30, 2009

X BSD Specialty - 2009

Last weekend it took place the X BSD specialty in Sintra, during the Sintra International dos show.
It was a lovely weekend with lots of dogs & friends. My lovely wife helped and made this fantastic cake to celebrate in the end of the show.
A very special thanks to Nuno Rafael, the last minute photographer (www.rafespride.com)
Photobucket
The trophys table: Each dog got a scarf with the new logo and the BOB a leash, all designed by my friend Rui Branco (http://www.whitewillowwear.com/) The prizes were hand made by Andreia another good friend (http://miasnewhome.blogspot.com/). I love this year prizes, choosen with love for my lovely breed.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lovely helping me with the entries :) I LOVE MY DARLING !!!!!
Photobucket
Bunny, probably saying something to me :)
Photobucket
My pride and joy, the new podium inspired by the American away :)
Photobucket
My super handler & friend RAQUEL COLAÇO (http://www.rakisplace.com/) , the dearst girl in the world, helping at the BIS competition to make sure Denyah was at her best looking at me outside the ring :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aucuri Agility Speed, I know she needs gromming, but the owner loves her like this so as long as she is happy that's ok. (www.academiadocao.com)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And something not often seen. BUNNY HANDLING A DOG IN THE RING !!!!!!!!
Photobucket
Ibero del Valle Dorado, one of my grandchildren, son of Alicia da Casa Mont'Alves. He works at the Lisbon fire department as a rescue dog
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Isthar, sister of Ibero
Photobucket
The competiton for the best female
Photobucket
The BIS competiton, Denyah got 3rd. She won the 2 specialties before (2007 & 2008) so it was time to handle the 1st to another dog ahahahahah
Photobucket
All the dogs got the chance to take an individual photo with the prize they won, just like in the USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ana Pires 12:25 da tarde  

Baby que trofeús tão giros!! Dá vontade de comprar um belga para participar, ganhar os troféus,e depois claro abandonar o belga na auto-estrada.Amei.A minha Dédé devia ter ganho essa cangalhada, mas enfim.Há que dar esperança ao povo.
Parabéns pela organização!E que tal o meu amigo organizar a monográfica dos pastores britânicos, hein??



A

Mont'Alves 1:31 da tarde  

Deves estar a brincar comigo. Já chega uma não.
Não é para me gabar mas a mono esteve um máximo cheia de novidades :)

Beijos

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Friends Blogs

Old Posts

Who is following Mont'Alves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP