terça-feira, julho 14, 2009

Quila & Miró Portuguese Champions

The Lisbon show took place last weekend.

My dogs were handled by my dear friend and super junior handler Raquel Colaço (www.rakisplace.com) because i was helping in the show.

Miró won BOB and Quila BOS in spit of the strong competition and they both finish their Portuguese Champion title. I am very happy :)

Denyah also won BOB and become Lisbon Winner 2009

Thank you RAQUEL

I also want to thank my dear friend Ilson Suzart ( Razart Collies) for helping on saturday,although Miró made is task very very difficult. Ilson you are the best :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Friends Blogs

Old Posts

Who is following Mont'Alves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP