sexta-feira, novembro 28, 2008

Vichy Shower

The Vichy Shower, which originated in France, consists of a wet treatment table and five head shower system. Imagine lying down and having warm water massage you like rain falling from the sky!

The treatment begins with a full-body exfoliation to slough away dead skin. Your body is then drenched with the warm ingredients in the wrap of your choice. Head, neck and foot massage are administered while you relax in your cocoon. Product is washed away with sea sponges under gently falling waters. This session is completed with an application of body lotion or dry oil.

Sounds nice doesn't it? Well my lovely wife offered me a 1 hour Vichy Shower this afternoon. Guess where i am going to be at 16.00 ?!?!?!?!?!

Thank you Bunny !!!!!



4 comments:

Laureate 2:46 da tarde  

Hi Rui,

WOW...that looks wonderful. What a great gift!

Happy upcoming birthday.

Cheers,
Kim

Ana Pires 6:49 da tarde  

Bem, e se esta senhora de cima se deixasse de coisas e mandasse um super Sheltie, heim? Não era boa ideia? Se for preciso eu até lhe ofereço um Duche especial de corrida e tudo.

Sofia 7:52 da tarde  

Então já fizeste o duche vichy???
Quem tem uma mulher linda, tem tudo, não é Rui?!:)
Vê se te recordas da fotografia que está no meu blog

Ah!E do dia em que foi tirada...

Beijos
Sofia

TitansFan 9:14 da tarde  

One of my best spa massage experiences came about when a friend told me about the Vichy Massage Table. The spa I went to had one and needless to say it was like going the extra mile to make me feel like I got my moneys worth.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Friends Blogs

Old Posts

Who is following Mont'Alves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP