terça-feira, novembro 25, 2008

No women should suffer

A lot of women suffer everyday, it is a so very sad reality, to the women in my live i dedicate this video, as far as i am concerned you will never suffer.

My mother the one and only, the best that a son can have
The treasure of my live, my oxygene my reason to be ISABELA, my daughter
My wonderful, fantastic and so very special sister
My dear grandmother the dearst person in the world
And finally last but not least my fantastic wife, who some say that suffers to have to live with me AHAHAHAHAHAH !!!

1 comments:

Paula do Sameiro Alves 3:46 da tarde  

Your so sweet bunny!

I would much prefer to think you saved the best for last! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Friends Blogs

Old Posts

Who is following Mont'Alves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP