sábado, dezembro 12, 2009

The girls are getting bigger and bigger !!!!!

The girls belly is getting bigger so in order to keep them fit the intense fitness program started :)
The walk by the sea side is a must due and since i had the camera with me i decided to take some photos :)

Photobucket
"My" beach :)
Photobucket
The 3 girls :) Shagri-la is getting used to this photo sessions :)
Photobucket
Quila with her huge belly, it seems that is going to explode !!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
You can see Denyahs belly is getting bigger althoug she has always been a very elegant pregnant lady :)
Photobucket
Shangri-la with her new collar from Milan :) !!!!!!!
Photobucket
My girls, the love of my live, only two missing, but they know they are very very special !!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Friends Blogs

Old Posts

Who is following Mont'Alves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP